Helpline for Policy Related Support
from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on working days.
- A Startup can apply for Sustenance Allowance and Marketing allowance only after getting Incubation
- For Patent and Event Participation grant, Startups can apply directly through the portal.
- After Successful registration, log in to the startup dashboard.
- Click on the” Apply for Incentive” tab on the portal
- You can select any incentive, depending on the eligibility.
- Application for Sustenance and Marketing allowance will be submitted to the Incubator and Incubator will shortlist 10 Startups per year.
- The shortlisted startup proposals will be reviewed by the Evaluation Committee of the Nodal Department and startups will pitch their idea in front of the committee.
- Post-approval from the Evaluation Committee, the proposal will be taken for final level approval by the PIU.
- After PIU approval, the First Instalment (40%) of the Marketing allowance and Sustenance allowance for the first month shall be released directly to the startup bank account.
- The startup will have to submit a utilization certificate with the invoices of payments done by them to avail next instalment of the grant.
- There is no limit for Patent and Event participation grant, however, you can avail of the Event participation grant only once a year.